Applying for tax exemption with IRS

Having filed the articles of association and the by laws of the new organization with the secretary of state, it is then time to apply for tax exempt status under section 501(c) (3) with the Internal Revenue Service which looks after tax related matters in the United States. To grant tax exemption, the application is […]