Nonprofit organization: conducting the first meeting
Agenda for the first meeting of a nonprofit organization
- To appoint the initial board
(see: state wise minimum required directors)
- To elect officers.
(see: state wise minimum required officer)
- To adopt the organization bylaws (if not already adopted)
- To approve to put up application for federal and/or state tax exemptions
- To approve opening of bank account subject to receipt of the E.I.N
- To adopt board manual/conflict of interest/code of conduct and other policies.
- To appoint committees and to assign roles to each committee
- Any other agenda, if desired.
People who read this, also read: