Privacy & Refund Policy
Like many other Web sites, www.startnonprofitorganization.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.startnonprofitorganization.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.startnonprofitorganization.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Refund Policy (for Services)
This refund policy applies to all eBooks purchased at this website.
Our eBooks are eligible for a refund within 7 days of purchase if there are technical problems with the book. Example issues would include:
- The ebook could never be downloaded.
- The ebook was missing pages
- Pages in the ebook were out of order, or otherwise unreadable
- The ebook was lacking as compared to any thing spelled out in the ‘Product Details’ section of the product page.
Our eBooks are not eligible for a refund for reasons of customer error or confusion. Example issues:
- Customer purchased the eBook expecting it to include something else that what is advertised
- Customer purchased the wrong ebook.
- Customer was not satisfied with the eBook experience (no technical problems, just didn’t like it).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are eligible for a refund.